Combine science and reading as you teach your students about tide pool ocean animals. In A Tide Pool is an 11 page booklet in both color and b&w versions. There are also 10 photographs of tide pool creatures that you can display and discuss, plus a reading comprehension page for follow up. Print in the highest resolution available for best results!
Here's what other teachers have said about this resource:
- "I am so excited to use this during our Tide Pool unit. Excellent resource with beautiful photos and a very educational reader (color and b/w). Thank you!"
- "VERY NICE! What a great resource for covering this unit with our K-2 Science cooperative students! The students really enjoyed learning this material. Thank you for a great product for a reasonable price!"
- "Clean, crisp graphics with an easy-to-read font, along with beautiful color photographs. The only thing I wish this had was a reading comprehension worksheet!" ***I loved this suggestion, and added the comprehension page.***
You may also be interested in:
- Tide Pool Write the Room, Matching Games and Reading Comprehension,
- Tide Pool Emergent Reader,
- Tide Pool Sentence Picture Match, and
- Ocean themed resources.
Thank you for visiting Paula's Primary Classroom. All new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours. To be notified when new activities become available, and of upcoming sales, please click on the green star below my store name and follow me. Followers and feedback are greatly appreciated!
Have a great day!