In Agris is a review game that works for any topic - you'll just need a list of 25 questions and you're ready to go! It's especially great for Verb Conjugation practice!
Break the class into 2-3 teams. Teams take turns first answering questions and then getting a chance to pick a card for points. Cards can be good or bad - they can give points OR take them away in unique ways.
The best part about this game is that the points are random. You usually won't have one group of "smart kids" that is able to pull ahead, making it impossible for other groups to catch up. Every team is still in the game at all times - there's always a chance to win!
- Detailed directions for teachers on how to design, set up and run the game (pictures included)
- 35 Point Cards: Only 25 will be needed during each game - great if you have a pocket chart or want to attach magnets to them (though you don't have to do either to be able to play!)
- Blank Template: You can generate your own game boards by copying and pasting in the different point values
- Five Pre-Made Game Boards
- Two Sample Games: One for the Present Tense and one to review vocabulary from Ecce Romani 1A Chapters 1-4 - great ways to see how to set up games
English, German and French versions also available.