In Cold Blood is a nonfiction novel by Truman Capote.
The bundle includes the following activities at discounted price (click to see individual activities):
1. Comprehension Question Study Guide and Answer Key
- Requiring students to analyze the text and respond personally to the ethics surrounding the murder of the Clutter family. The questions are divided into 11 sections. An answer key is provided.
2. Vocabulary Unit and Answer Key
- Packet broken down into three sequential sections and features words taken directly from the plot. Each unit includes a word list and definitions, application activities, and quizzes with answer keys.
3. Movie Guide
- Asks students to make inferences and compare and contrast content from the non-fiction novel In Cold Blood with the research process author Truman Capote underwent when writing about the story of the Clutter murders.