Analyze literary characters or historical figures with these graphic organizers. Each graphic organizer works to help students apply knowledge and analyze why and how things are the way they are. Get your students to think deeper and connect to the characters they are studying.
How can I use this?
• Analyze historical figures studied
• Analyze literary characters studied
• Help students to develop character in their own writing
What is included?
• Teacher implementation notes
• 8 Student Graphic Organizers
What if I want more?
Similar products Music as Poetry Unit. The Hero’s Journey Bundle.
How do I stay updated on new products, sales, and freebies?
**Follow Me** by clicking the green star by my store name. I add new products often so this is the best way to keep up with what’s happening at For the Love of Humanities!
• Use this item for your own classroom, students, or for your own personal use.
• Buy additional licenses for others to use this product at a discount by visiting your TpT “My Purchases” page.
• Review this product to recommend others buy it in blog posts, at professional development workshops, or other venues as long as credit is given to my store with a direct link to my store/product.
You may not...
• Upload this product to any website or server – even one for your classroom.
• Give this product to others without the purchase of an additional license for them (this includes emailing, printing copies, or sharing through a website, cloud or other network.)
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.