Need a lesson "in a snap?" Here's your solution! This packet contains 26 pages of activities specific to the month of January. All activities are NO PREP and simply need to be copied for student use. They can also be projected onto an interactive whiteboard for use whole-group!
The January packet includes the following:
- Beginning and Ending Sounds (Snow Themed)
- Color by Word Family (Snow Themed)
- Color by Sight Word (Winter Themed/Skating Themed)
- Color by Beginning Sound (No Theme)
- Color by Middle Sound (No Theme)
- What's the Sound (Short i and Short a)
- Themed writing paper (Arctic Animals/Winter/Snowmen/Skating)
- Trace and Write Numbers (Arctic Animal Themed)
- Roll and Color (Polar Bear and Arctic Themed)
- Pretty Patterns (Skating Themed)
- Skip Counting (Penguin Themed)
- Ten Frames (Snow Themed)
- Count and Graph (Snow Themed)
- Count and Add - Doubles (Snow Themed)
- Compare and Contrast (Penguins/Polar Bears)
- Circle Maps (MLK, Penguins, Polar Bears, Snow, New Year's Goals)
Please click on the thumbnails above to see previews!
I'd love to have you stop by my blog
and follow me on Facebook
for FREEBIES and other resources!
~ Anna Verdon ~
Gluesticks 'N Giggles