Math stations include multiple topics covered in 7th grade.
Each station has a cute title that allows students to connect to the topic they are working on.
Each station handout is differentiated from easy, medium and hard and has specific directions for students to follow
Format of each station follows with assessment questions based on the topic
The topics covered on all seven stations include
1) Solving Equations with word problems
2) Circles- area and circumference
3) Surface area and volume of prisms (with word problems)
4) Writing fractions as decimals (repeating or terminating)
5) Expressions (numerical and algebraic)
6) Ratios, rates, proportional relationships
7) Percent Application
**Students really enjoyed this!
I had my students first work on it independently (I call it "struggle time") and then they could ask a group member. I was their last resort!
Another file has answer keys for each station :)