Knowing how to act when going to the computer lab and while in the computer lab is an important social skill for our friends with special needs to know and learn.
Social skills allow us to communicate and problem solve. For students with special needs and more specifically, our friends with Autism, we need to teach them these skills.
What is included?
- 16-page social skills story
- 12 technology vocabulary cards
What does this social story cover?
- The rules of the computer lab / using the computer
- How to act while on the computer
- How to act when computer time is over
Looking for MORE
social stories? Take a look here
Don't forget to *Follow Me* for new products and stop by Mrs. D's Blog
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!