Are your kids struggling with Chinese writing? Confused by their stroke order? Take a look at our Chinese writing worksheets. We hope that they can help your kids master their writing and at the same time, learn more basic characters and words.
Want a preview of our worksheet? Feel free to download some of our free worksheets from our website.
Series: In the Kitchen 在厨房
Let’s learn how to write these words in Chinese!
This series contains 20 pages of writing worksheets + 2 pages of Chinese vocabulary list:
• 在 In
• 厨 Kitchen
• 房 Room
• 米 Rice (Uncooked)
• 饭 Cooked rice / Meal
• 肉 Meat
• 菜 Vegetable
• 果 Fruit
• 盐 Salt
• 糖 Sugar
• 油 Oil
• 碟 Plate
• 碗 Bowl
• 杯 Cup
• 叉 Fork
• 刀 Knife
• 匙 Spoon
• 煮 Cook [verb]
• 炒 Stir-fry [verb]
• 炸 Deep-fry [verb]
• Chinese Vocabulary x 2 pages
This set of worksheet is easy to print:
• 1 PDF file containing 22 pages
• 300 dpi; high quality for printing
• Please be sure to choose the correct paper size, either Letter or A4.
This is an instant download DIGITAL PRODUCT (printable pdf). Please note that NO physical goods will be shipped.
• Files come in pdf format
• You will need software that supports PDF files
Like us on facebook to keep up to date on new products, promotions and freebies!
• Kids-related products: www.facebook.com/MorningMobiKids
• Graphics: www.facebook.com/MorningMobi
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us! Any comments and suggestions are also welcome.
Copyright © MorningMobi 2017