You’ve found it: the final song for your winter concert!!!
Or…will it be your welcome-back song after winter break?
“In the Snow” is a 3-1/2 minute rollicking zydeco-style tune whose catchy chorus will have the audience singing along with tapping toes and happy grins. Aimed for grades 2-5, this song belongs to everyone of any age who has ever enjoyed a day filled with the magic of snow.
Key: E-F Range: B-c’ UNISON Meter: written out in 4/4; best felt in cut time: half note=86 bpm Track instrumentation: piano, bass, drums, fiddle, accordion
The Digital Song Package includes:
• PDF lyric sheet in color and in B&W
• PDF lyric/chord sheet for piano, guitar, or accordion accompaniment
• PDF with score of verse and chorus in keys of E and F
• PowerPoint containing lyrics plus form analysis map & form vocabulary
• mp3s of full-length song demo and accompaniment track
• PDF of teaching tips and performance suggestions