Here is the project : « In the manner of Gérard Dansereau »
Your students will create a work of art, inspired by this incredible Quebec artist.
They will incorporate gluing some graphic elements into their finished product.
This document contains two works of art by Gérard Dansereau and a short biography.
• Grades 1 and up
• Junior High (Grades 7 and 8)
• Primary colours
• Thick lines
• White cardboard (10 x 14 inches)
• Pencils and erasers
• Black permanent markers (Or black wax crayons or black pencil crayons)
• Tempera paint
• Scissors and glue
• Photocopies of pages 17, 18 and 19
• Coloured pencil crayons (or wax crayons good for construction paper)
This document contains:
• Instructions in 13 steps.
• Photos that illustrate the steps.
• Two works of art by Gérard Dansereau.
• A short biography of the artist.
• 3 pages of graphic elements (numbers, letters, patterns, arrows) to photocopy.
• The artist’s website to see more artwork.
• Evaluation rubric.
Takes approximately 4 periods.
Happy Creating !
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback. Your comments can help me make my resources better for you.
In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations). You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.