Are you ready for the Inauguration? This resource was created to help you teach about the Inauguration while avoiding politics! The focus on this lesson is on the Constitutional background on the Inauguration and the Oath the President takes. You can pick and choose which worksheets fit the learning styles of your students. Also, there are varying level of worksheets to meet diverse learners!
1. Several note sheets of informational sheets: You could use these for partner reading, group activities, or direct instruction.
2. Question worksheet: Students can find answers in the Informational worksheets.
3. Term page
4. Important People and Titles Page
5. Worksheet that poses questions such as: "What do you think the biggest domestic issue our country is facing?"
6. Bonus: A quick graphic organizer about President Trump that students could complete on their own.