Looking for a fun, creative, and interactive way to teach your students about Inauguration Day on January 20, 2017? This 27 page resource is a great way for your students to showcase their learning about this important day and just so happens to make a gorgeous bulletin board display! (Pages represent color and black and white options.)
Inauguration Day (half size) pages include the following:
* Cover page- black and white and color option
* Timeline of events- 10 pages (black and white and color options)
* Fun, fast facts about the White House- 2 pages (black ad white and color options)
* Oath of Office- 1 page for flip book (black and white and color options)
* President's responsibilities- 1 page (black and white and color options)
* 3,2,1...Let's have some fun! Write 3 facts, 2 questions, 1 opinion- 3 pages
* Color poster of Donald Trump. included
*** Detailed directions with pictures are included
Make sure that you are following me so that you can get notifications for all the flip books that I will be adding in the upcoming months! Feel free to email me with recommendations for future influential leaders and presidents.
If you have any questions, please ask me prior to purchasing!