Inca Fact Sheet for Early Readers
- Easel Activity
Also included in
- Your students will love this these Ancient Civilization Fact Sheets. This sheet includes the ancient civilization name, foods, location, language, religion, landmarks, habitat, map, time period, famous leaders, objects/symbols, and much more.This Ancient Civilization Fact Sheet Bundle includes: AnciPrice $5.25Original Price $9.00Save $3.75
- Your students will love this Incas Complete BUNDLE! It includes a mini book, fact sheet, lapbook, and alphabet a-z flash cards!Save over 30% by buying this bundle!This bundle is perfect for grades Pre-K to 2nd Grade!First start with the alphabet flash cards to introduce the unit. Then use the mini bPrice $7.35Original Price $10.50Save $3.15
Your students will love this Inca Fact Sheet. This sheet includes the ancient civilization name, foods, location, language, religion, landmarks, habitat, map, time period, famous leaders, objects/symbols, and much more.
Have students research the items, especially the map, landmarks, and foods to color them correctly. Or use the second version of the fact sheet that is already colored in, for a quick and fun review. Use it on a bulletin board, laminate it, or pass it around the class for a fun way to review this unit!
Students can have fun coloring in the page while they learn all about Inca!
This fact sheet is perfect for review, a quick activity, a research project, an graphic organizer, centers, whole class projects, or team projects. There are endless ways to use this!
This fact sheet is perfect for introducing the Ancient Civilization of Inca!
⭐ Ancient Civilizations Lapbook BUNDLE - Aztecs, Incas, Egyptians, Greeks & More!
⭐ Inca Lapbook for Early Learners - Ancient Civilizations
⭐ Inca Mini Book for Early Readers - Ancient Civilizations Activities
To assess the quality of my work please check out this free product:
1. How to Subscribe to my Blog Newsletter
Do you want exclusive information on sales, giveaways, updates, and new products? Sign up for my blog newsletterHERE
2. How to get TPT credits to use on future purchases
Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can leave a star rating and a short review about the product. Why is feedback so important? Each time you provide feedback, you’ll earn TPT credits that can be applied to future purchases to save you money!
3. How To Follow My Store
Click the green star beside my name at the top of this page OR at the top of my store page. Following me notifies you when I post a new item and you'll get access to my note to followers each month about updates, sales, giveaways, and more!
4. How To See All My Freebies
To see all my free products in one placeCLICK HERE
This product by Starlight Treasures is copyrighted for single classroom or teacher use only. This product may not be resold and or given away for free. If you have questions or comments, please email me
© Starlight Treasures LLC