- Are you teaching Economics for the first time and feeling way over your head? Have you taught it a few times, but feel like you're ready to take your lessons to the next level? This Semester Course Bundle is yours. If I had to sum up my teaching style and the way my units are structured, I would ref$129.00$160.00Save $31.00
Incentives are everywhere! So instead of lecturing about them, I love giving students the definition and then having them identify incentives at work in advertisements!
This freebie allows students to observe an advertisement, and then work in small groups to identify the costs, incentives, and effectiveness.
Advertisements not included. Just add your own images to the Google Slides template I've included.
The best part is that you can use this lesson for distance or digital learning! All resources (except the lesson plan) come in a printable PDF version AND a Google Docs or Slides version. Students just make a copy and they can use all the included resources!
What to Expect:
- 1 Worksheet to Record Group Responses
- 1 Suggested Lesson Plan
- Class set of included worksheets
- Your selected advertisements
You might enjoy:
- 7 Principles of Economics Lesson
- Foundations & Fundamentals of Economics Unit Bundle
- Monetary & Fiscal Policy Research-Based Economics Lesson
- Supply & Demand Unit Bundle (including Shark Tank Project!)
- Economics Personal Finance Budgeting Project