Also included in
- These 12 versatile card sets will deepen students' understanding of key fourth grade math concepts. The card sets are quick-prep – just print 5 sheets of paper and cut the cards apart! These are FUN & EASY to use by kids with a partner or with a teacher, tutor, parent, or sibling. These activiti$27.99$36.00Save $8.01
LENGTH CONVERSION GAMES. Kids match customary measurements in inches, feet, and yards as they play four games. Some measurement include mixed numbers or fractions, such as 2 1/2 feet or 2/3 yard. The games are great for small groups or for parents to play with their children. Just print on plain paper, cut, and play your choice of four games.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
• Set of 40 Printable Math Cards
• Recording Worksheets & Answers
• Instructions for Four Games
• Folding Card Storage Pocket
• Card Management Tips
• Exit Ticket
• 3-Page Appendix with a Checklist of Math Goals for Grade 4
The PREVIEW shows all pages. Playing these easy-to-learn games will help kids make sense of math!
SEE LINKS TO MORE GAMES FOR GRADES 3-5 BELOW
The four-character code stands for the grade, CCSS math domain, cluster, and goal. Hint: Jot down the four-digit codes to use as search terms.
40-CARD SETS FOR ALGEBRA DOMAIN
40-CARD SETS FOR BASE TEN DOMAIN
40-CARD SETS FOR FRACTIONS DOMAIN
40-CARD SETS FOR GEOMETRY DOMAIN
40-CARD SETS FOR MEASUREMENT DOMAIN
POPULAR RESOURCES FOR GRADES K-8
• BASIC FACTS CARD GAME BUNDLES (9 sets each): Addition Facts, Subtraction Facts, Addition and Subtraction Fact Families, Multiplication Facts, Division Facts, Multiplication and Division Fact Families.
Please FOLLOW this store to be notified of new resources. Thanks for looking!