Same content, new focus. Learn how to incorporate STEM career exploration into your existing middle or high school STEM curriculum simply and easily while adding rigor and relevance to your NGSS lessons.
In this professional development mini course, participants will learn how to increase student interest and achievement in STEM by delivering existing content through the lens of STEM careers. ‘Before’ and ‘after’ examples from a middle school, high school, and preschool course will be shared. I will explain how I incorporated STEM career exploration into my existing curriculum, and share simple steps and free technology resources available to help fellow educators do the same.
Material is presented in four bite-sized sections with a total run time of 37 minutes. Each section includes a narrated powerpoint video with corresponding resources. Your purchase includes:
- Full access to online mini course (4 parts, 37 minutes total). Access is granted for one educator, and does not expire.
- Access to the three full lesson plans used in the presentation
- NGSS career alignment cheat sheet
- PDF version of the presentation with active hyperlinks to resources discussed
- Certificate of completion and/or digital badge (available upon request)
When you purchase this item you will receive a one-page PDF which contains the link and password needed to access the online course. No log in or accounts are necessary. Just download and go!
Click here to watch a preview