- Do you find it challenging to find grammar resources that cover the standards and are appropriate for first grade? I got you covered with these engaging grammar Boom Cards™. These are self-checking and completely paperless too! With these Activities: - Cut out prep time with these no prep activities$55.75$111.25Save $55.50
- Are you looking for ways to fill in gaps or prevent gaps with literacy in the primary grades? This comprehensive bundle is here to help you out! From digital word work activities to digital sight words activities, students will get plenty of hands-on activities even though it is on a computer. These$136.00$308.25Save $172.25
- Are you looking for ways to fill in gaps or prevent gaps with literacy in first grade? This comprehensive bundle is here to help you out! From sight word activities with audio to digital word work, students will get plenty of hands-on activities even though it is on a computer. These come in Boom Ca$123.75$236.25Save $112.50
- Product Description
With these grammar digital task cards, students will identify the indefinite pronoun in the sentence by sliding a magnifying glass on top of it.
With these Activities:
- Cut out prep time with these no prep activities
- Make your word work centers ENGAGING by going digital
- Let students get immediate feedback with the self-checking features
- Cut down on the paper clutter with these paperless grammar activities
This resource uses the Boom Learning℠ platform, and these can be used on various types of devices such as tablets, iPads, computers, Chromebooks, interactive whiteboards, and laptops.
This resource is part of the First Grade Grammar Boom Cards™ Bundle. If you are planning to purchase more digital task cards, the bundle is discounted at least 50% off. Find more information about the grammar bundle here.
What is included?
•Student directions in each file
•20 digital task cards
•Connecting Common Core Standards
•A pacing guide
Click on the preview button to check out the preview for more details and pictures of what is included.
What Do I Need to Use These?
You will need:
•An internet connection
•Access to a modern browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
•For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
How Many Devices Can Access These:
A single license is good for one teacher and her students, so you can use this with your whole class on as many devices as you like. You can even assign these for homework too!
How Will I Assign the Files?
You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options, you will need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. I will provide links to access Boom Learning in the resource. In other words, you can use these with a free account, but you get additional features with the premium account. Premium accounts are very low cost for the year too.
Please note, this resource is for personal, classroom use only. Boom Learning and Boom Cards are the trademarks of Boom Learning Inc. Used with permission.
Thank you so much for stopping by the Candy Class!