Get students coding with these unplugged coding programs with an Independence Day theme! This block style coding resource is a great introduction to coding without computers
. Students will learn critical thinking and problem solving skills!
This resource includes:
• Teacher Instructions
• Sample Coding Maps & Codes
• Student Directions
• Coding Maps (THREE Levels of Difficulty)
• Playing Pieces
• Path Pieces
• Code Worksheet
Independence Day Coding Unplugged comes in color and black & white!!
• The American Colonies are declaring their independence from Britain! Gather signatures for the Declaration of Independence.
• Road trip! Take a road trip to see the Liberty Bell, but don’t be tricked by the detour signs.
This product is part of my Coding Unplugged – ALL YEAR Bundle
where you can purchase the entire year of coding unplugged products at a discount!
These coding unplugged programs are great STEM activities
to be used individually, in pairs, or as a center!
It is very helpful to show the sample coding maps and corresponding codes that are included in this product and to code a program with students before allowing students to work independently. This resource is recommended for 1st through 4th grade.
You may also like:
• Independence Day Follow the Code
• Independence Day Binary Code STEM Activities
• More Independence Day Activities