Also included in
- Have enough cursive practice for the entire! Each packet contains many pages of practice. Pages come in 3 different font sizes for differentiation. The activities match the calendar! Table of Contents September - Back to School, The Preamble, Grandparents Day, Johnny AppleseedOctober - World Series,$46.00$92.00Save $46.00
Students can celebrate Independence Day while reading and writing cursive. Independence Day Cursive Practice includes a list of 4th of July words A - Z and two original poems about the holiday. Three sizes of lined paper are included for differentiation, perfect for grades 2, 3, and 4. Sentence writing is part of the medium size fonts activities.
More About This Product
These cursive pages ask students to read cursive words and then write them. The teacher can choose to have students practice writing in cursive or to print them in manuscript. These pages are in my cursive handwriting (font developed by Darcy Baldwin Fonts).
Table of Contents
- list of 4th of July Words A - Z
- Parades and Picnics an original poem about Independence Day
- Fill the Sky an original poem about Independence Day
Let Me Teach Your Class Cursive!
My program includes over 100 student and teacher pages, plus access to over 80 videos. The videos specifically teach each letter and letter connections. My program can be used by students independently or in small group.
You May Also Like
- Learning Cursive Transitioning to Notebooks
- Spring Cursive
- April Fools Day Cursive
- April Cursive Practice Bundle
Tips for Customers
- Follow my store for product updates and sales.
- Follow my Facebook page to find occasional flash freebies and ½ price sales on new products here
- Please leave feedback to gain credit for future purchases.
- Contact me through Product Q&A with any questions, concerns, or problems. Thank you, Ann Fausnight ♥