Guided notes for discrete random variables. This is Unit 3: lesson 4 in the AP Statistics Curriculum.
Included in this resource:
- Interactive notebook pages
- Guided notes
- Practice problems and activities
- Answer key
- Independence vs dependence
- Steps for determining dependence
- Mean, standard deviation with probability distributions
This resource can be found in the following bundles:
- AP Statistics Curriculum
- AP Statistics Unit 3
- AP Statistics Unit 3 Notes Only
Get students ready for the AP Statistics exam with the full curriculum.
Questions? Leave your questions in the Q & A tab, and I will get back to you within 24 hours.
This purchase is for . This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.