Independent Dice Math Games - First Grade Math Centers
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Looking for tons of 1st grade math exit slips, worksheets, games, and journals at a huge discount? This bundle contains 20 products including color by sum, addition bingo, dice centers, addition and subtraction worksheets, exit slips, and math journal prompts. These products are all aligned to the 1Price $45.00Original Price $60.00Save $15.00
Do you need fun Kindergarten, 1st, or 2nd grade independent math centers that are no prep, easy to differentiate, and just need dice to play? These dice math games are perfect for centers on addition, subtraction, place value, and telling time. There are 27 different centers of varying difficulty levels so you can easily differentiate for your students. Want to challenge your students? Just give them more than a 6 sided die! Your students will stay engaged while working on math skills with these print and go center sheets. You could also use them for independent work, homework, interventions, or as a fun assessment!
What's Included: Read below to see what skills are covered in these centers.
- P.4 – Addition
- P.5 – Doubles Facts
- P.6-7 – Add One (1 & 2 Digit)
- P.8-9 – Add Ten (1 & 2 Digit)
- P.10 – Subtraction
- P.11-12 – Subtract 1 (1 & 2 Digit)
- P. 13 – Subtract 10
- P.14 – Number Bonds
- P.15 – Make 10
- P.16 – Make 20
- P. 17 – Fact Family
- P.18-23 – Place Value - Expanded Form, Word Form, & Modeling (1, 2, & 3 Digit)
- P. 24-25 – Comparing Numbers (2 & 3 Digit)
- P.26-30 – Telling Time (hour, half hour, quarter hour, and mixed)
- P.31-57 – Black & white versions of all center sheets
Want more? Check out my other 1st grade math resources.
Why I love it:
As a 1st and 2nd grade math teacher, I am a fan of all things no prep when it comes to centers. I simply print the sheets I need, throw them in sheet protectors, and we are ready to roll! My students love using dice during center time and I love that I can give different sheets to different students to target their exact needs without wasting valuable prep time.
What teachers are saying:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Robin F. said, "These resources are fantastic to use in a math center. My students are engaged and enjoying their math practice. Students are able to complete these activities independently. Everyone looks forward to math games day in math stations. Awesome resource!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Yolanda P. said, "I am still using these resources in my math centers. They keep students engaged and learning throughout the math center time. Students are able to choose a worksheet that is just their right level."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Paula J. said, "I am using this in centers while I work with other students. I like how easy it is for students to do. It gives them a way to engage and learn while I get to spend time with other students that I need to work with."
If you ever have questions or see something that needs to be fixed please feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.