Assess students understanding of their independent reading. The activities develop a deeper understanding on the concepts of point of view, historical significance, plot and conflict. They can also be used with any novel unit or study of literature. Each worksheet includes pertinent vocabulary and terms, as well as an enriching activity that engages the student and allows them to apply the knowledge gathered during their independent reading. You may choose to give students all the activities or choose different activities for different assignments.
How can I use this?
• Great for summer reading assignments or non-traditional book reports.
• Assess classroom reading assignments
• Help students to develop point of view, historical significance, plot and conflict in their own writing
What is included?
• Teacher implementation notes
• Student handouts and graphic organizers
What if I want more?
Similar products Music as Poetry Unit. The Hero’s Journey Bundle.
How do I stay updated on new products, sales, and freebies?
**Follow Me** by clicking the green star by my store name. I add new products often so this is the best way to keep up with what’s happening at For the Love of Humanities!
• Use this item for your own classroom, students, or for your own personal use.
• Buy additional licenses for others to use this product at a discount by visiting your TpT “My Purchases” page.
• Review this product to recommend others buy it in blog posts, at professional development workshops, or other venues as long as credit is given to my store with a direct link to my store/product.
You may not...
• Upload this product to any website or server – even one for your classroom.
• Give this product to others without the purchase of an additional license for them (this includes emailing, printing copies, or sharing through a website, cloud or other network.)
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.