Correlated with CCSS.ELA-Literacy.CCRA.R.10: Read and comprehend complex literary and informational texts independently and proficiently.
Please refer to the Common Core State Standards for the appropriate Range of Reading and Level of Text Complexity for your grade level.
This product was created to use with my own classroom reading program, but can be adapted for use with other classroom or homeschool reading programs.
· Students graph their book test results displaying their weekly average percent correct, point goal percent earned, and their weekly average book level earned. Use one of the charts or all three!
· Students keep track of the books and genres read on the Reading Record.
· Students use this information to evaluate their own growth in reading a variety of genres.
· Great data for student-parent-teacher conferences!
· Great to use as part of your Reading Data Notebook!
· Great evidence of student meeting CCSS.ELA-Literacy.CCRA.R.10!
In an effort to be printer friendly, this document is in black and white. Students can use their favorite colors to personalize their charts.
I hope you enjoy using the first product in my store!
Let’s Learn More