Engage students in their study of probability with this set of guided, color-coded notes and practice problems for solving Independent and Dependent Events
Students use guided notes for interactive notebooks and then practice with identifying types of problems and solving them. This is the fourth lesson in Algebra 2 Unit 10: Probability.
This resource includes
- Color-coded graphic organizers on independent and dependent events
- Black-line master graphic organizers on probability
- Color coded notes with examples.
- Practice problems (good for homework)
- Answer key for practice problems
Algebra 2 Unit 10: Probability includes:
- Permutations combinations
-Theoretical, experimental, and geometric probability
- Compound Events
- Independent and dependent events
- Conditional Probability
Related bundles include:
- Algebra 2 Mega Teacher Resource Bundle
- Algebra 2 Probability Unit 10
- Algebra 2 Probability Unit 10 Foldables ONLY
- Algebra 2 Entire Year of Foldables
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.