If your students are anything like mine, they often struggle at identifying basic parts of an experiment. Control group. Experimental group. Independent variable. Dependent variable. This PowerPoint covers these basic science topics wonderfully. Along the way, there are various examples for you to complete with your students during class, which should generate a nice discussion.
You can view this entire PowerPoint on my YouTube page prior to purchase to make sure it suits your needs. If you purchase the PowerPoint however, it will NOT be narrated. Here is the link to view the PowerPoint:
This purchase includes 5 files:
1) The actual PowerPoint file
2) Free student worksheet featuring characters from "The SImpsons" as they conduct a variety of science experiments. (Word format)
3) Free student worksheet featuring characters from "The SImpsons" as they conduct a variety of science experiments. (PDF format)
4) Free answer key (Word format)
5) Free answer key (PDF format)