Index numbers Lecture is covered during Quantitative Methods Module.
- the concept of index number & its use in economics
- to represent data in terms of index numbers
- to understand some well-known induces such as Consumer Price Index, Dow Jones Industrial Averages
In this File you will find:
- 1 Index Numbers Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Seminar plan with 8 different interactive activities for the students with detailed answers
This Lecture and Seminar is covered by the Bachelor Level Students