Travel around the gameboard to collect cards to fill up your cultural game mat. Watch out for the Emojis! Some Emojis are good and some are not!
Directions for 2 – 4 players
How to start:
• Mix all the cultural cards and Emoji cards and put them facedown in one pile.
• Youngest player goes first.
How to play:
• Pass the die clockwise (to the left).
• Roll one die and move forward that many spaces.
• Follow the directions on that space.
• Place the cultural card on the matching spot on your mat.
•• You can only put one card on each spot on your mat.
•• If you pick a card you don’t need or already have, put it back on the bottom of the pile facedown.
• If you pick an Emoji card, follow the directions then put it back facedown on the pile.
How to win!
• First person who collects all the cards to fill up their mat wins!
• One Emoji’s Cultural Adventure Gameboard
• One die
• One Emoji game piece for each player.
• One cultural game mat for each player.
• Cultural cards and Emoji cards mixed and facedown in one pile.