26 worksheets across 9 formats (plus 2 outline maps) over 74 pages introduce/review the 29 states and 7 territories of India (plus all their capitals). Ready-to-print, ready-to-distribute, ready-to-mark, the activities are targeted at various skill levels and accommodate students from elementary or ESL to high school. Marking keys are included.
To familiarize students with these states, territories, and capitals and to keep students of different ages and abilities engaged, successful, and challenged with the same content, the puzzles and activities review the terms in a variety of formats:
• Matching States and Capitals
• Word Search
• Word Scramble
• Themed Spelling Sheet (suitable for testing)
• Word Shapes
• Themed Handwriting Practice
• Alphabetical Order
• Multiple Choice (suitable for testing)
• Outline maps of India (with and without the names) for tracing and labeling
Simply download the PDF, select the activities you want for a given class or group of students, print off those sheets, hand them out, and you are done!