Homeschool preschool India thematic unit. This is unit 6 of 30 units in our overall Age 4 preschool curriculum. 78 pages (120 pages including the classroom decor bonuses), highly engaging, super fun for teacher and student alike.
*Looking for a whole year's curriculum? Check out the 30-week bundle here *
Covers all academic areas in a three school time blocks per day and three days/week routine:
* Wake Up! Warm Up! Daily quick drills on alphabet, focusing on letter sounds K & L this week
* Elephant Race A-J Letter Sound Review Game
* India Facts & Vocabulary Cards
* Letters k and l handwriting
* India themed book list
* Super cute lowercase k and l alphabet letter crafts (the letter k kick and the letter l ladder)
* Wake Up! Warm Up! Daily quick drills on counting 1-20 and AABAAB and ABBABB patterns
* Bracelet Patterns activity
* Friendship Patterns activity
* Decorative Patterns activity
SOCIAL STUDIES / ART / COOKING
* My First Travel Notebook
* Making Gulab Jamens recipe card
* Indian Elephant craft
* Elephant Soccer
* Pattern Block Stack
* Beginning Bollywood Dancing
CIRCLE TIME BOARD PIECES
* How's the Weather
* Days of the Week
BONUS CLASSROOM DECOR
* India Themed Bulletin Board Header and matching vocab picture cards
* Weekly Center Bin Labels
* Storage Bin Labels
And much, much more!
This unit is part of a 30 weeks of units in the Home CEO Age 4 Preschool Homeschool Curriculum. Click here to buy the bundle and save!
ALL PROFITS TO CHARITY
100% of profits from our TPT store are distributed monthly to over 20 outstanding nonprofit humanitarian organizations, so thank you for your purchase! Learn more here.
We use art primarily by Whimsy Clips by Laura Strickland with secondary sources credited within each document. I also use digital paper from PrettyGraffic and Erin Bradley Designs for my title pages. I use fonts by KG Fonts and Pablo Impallari. (All links included within the document).
Copyright 2016 Home CEO Inc.