Directions to Indian Printables for Literacy and Math.
• Indian Roll and Cover: Print in color or black and white. Practice number recognition from 1 to 6. Roll the die and color the numbers in the black and white printable or cover the numbers with candy corn or whatever you want with the color version.
• I Know My Letters: Print in color or black and white. Consists of 2 sheets to practice identifying and recognizing letters. 1st sheet: Letters A – M. 2nd Sheet: Letters N – Z. Use candy corn or anything to cover the letters in the color version and color the letters in the black and white version.
• Indian Letter Sounds: Practice the ending Letter sounds and record answers.
• Write the Room and Read the Room: Use the alphabet and sight words included to place around the room and have children record answers.
• Indian Patterns: Print in color or black and white. Use snap cubes to duplicate the pattern and identify what pattern was used and record how many snap cubes were used.
• Indian Ten Frames: 3 different worksheets to practice counting using ten frames with Indians.
• Indian Tracks: 4 different worksheets to practice simple addition problems using dots and numbers.
• Ten Frames from 1 to 10: Use in your Math centers or put them in order in a pocket chart. Print on cardstock for durability and in color.
• Indian Sight Words: Print on cardstock for durability and in color. Use in a Literacy Center or in Read the Room or Write the Room. Sight words included: on, it, of, the, and, is, he, she, see, my, I, as, we, me, and a.
I have included color sight words and a blank card where you can write your own sight words.
• Indian Numbers 0 to 10: Print on cardstock in color or black and white.
• Indian Alphabet: Uppercase print in color or black and white.
• Indian Let’s Measure with Snap Cubes: Print Indians on cardstock and measure them. Recording Sheet included.