Quick, independent, and completely self correcting, this digital resource for the novel Indian in the Cupboard by Lynn Reid Banks includes 16 multiple choice assessments (one for each chapter) that can be assigned to your students using GOOGLE Classroom.
- Multiple Choice comprehension and vocabulary questions.
- Questions are modeled after ones on state assessments.
- Students receive immediate feedback on their assessments.
- Teachers download scores right into a grade book or spreadsheet.
- Questions can be analysed to see where student are struggling.
- Forms are editable, change questions to fit your needs.
- Perfect for at home reading assessment, whole group, or literature circles.
New to Digital Products or Google Classroom, I am here to help! My e-mail is in every product and I respond within 24 hours!
Thanks for stopping by!