Products in this Bundle (20)
showing 1-5 of 20 products
Looking for a variety of science activities and experiments that address the fourth grade Indiana standards? Look no further! This bundle offers curriculum support for all standards: life, physical, and earth. Kids participate in hands-on labs and stations, research projects, and more.
Download the free pacing guide. Then open the individual previews to see how each resource meets the intent of these standards:
- 4.PS.1 Investigate transportation systems and devices that operate on or in land, water, air, and space and recognize the forces (lift, drag, friction, thrust, and gravity) that affect their motion.
- 4.PS.2 Investigate the relationship of the speed of an object to the energy of that object.
- 4.PS.3 Investigate how multiple simple machines work together to perform everyday tasks.
- 4.PS.4 Describe and investigate the different ways in which energy can be generated and/or converted from one form of energy to another form of energy.
- 4.PS.5 Make observations to provide evidence that energy can be transferred from place to place by sound, light, heat, and electric currents.
- 4.LS.1 Observe, analyze, and interpret how offspring are very much, but not exactly, like their parents or one another. Describe how these differences in physical characteristics may be advantageous for survival and reproduction.
- 4.LS.2 Use evidence to support the explanation that a change in environment may affect whether a plant or animal will survive and reproduce, move to a new location, or die.
- 4.LS.3 Construct an argument that plants and animals have internal and external structures that function to support survival, growth, behavior, and reproduction in a different ecosystem.
Earth and Space Science
- 4.ESS.1 Investigate how the Moon appears to move through the sky and changes day to day, emphasizing the importance of how the Moon impacts the Earth, the rising and setting times, and solar and lunar eclipses.
- 4.ESS.2 Obtain and combine information to describe that energy and fuels are derived from natural resources and their uses affect the environment.
- 4.ESS.3 Describe how geological forces change the shape of the land suddenly and over time.
- 4.ESS.4 Develop solutions that could be implemented to reduce the impact of humans on the natural environment and the natural environment on humans.
Would you like to be notified when I post new resources? Just follow me on TpT!