Are you looking for a fun and engaging lesson plan for Indiana History? This is a great lesson to cover the standards in a time crunch. Lessons include the European explorers, Columbus and LaSalle and how their journeys affected Indiana.
1. Information page on Columbus
2. Draw Columbus's Caribbean route
3. Information page on LaSalle
4. Connect the dot for LaSalle's Great Lake journey
5. Venn Diagram - Compare Columbus and LaSalle
6. Information page on Columbian Exchange
7. Cut and Paste for Columbian Exchange
8. Essay - Explorers role in Indiana
Graphics by Jena Hudson
Make sure to follow my store for the newest items and updates. You can also follow me at my blog 4th Grade Dynamic Duo
or Facebook: 4th Grade Dynamic Duo Facebook
for ideas, lessons, freebies, and more!!
I would love to hear from you! Your feedback is greatly appreciated! Thank you!!!