Detailed Indigenous Australians pack with everything you need to make teaching and learning about early Australia’s fun and engaging!
This activity pack includes the following;
- KWL chart
- Indigenous Australians mind map
- Acrostic poem
- Before European settlement information sheet and comprehension questions
- First contact information sheet and comprehension questions
- Modern Australia information sheet and comprehension questions
- Important Indigenous Australians
- Indigenous musical instruments
- Word match
- Word search
- Decorate the boomerang and decorate the didgeridoo
- Fast facts research
- Indigenous flag
- Feel, look, sound chart.
- Interview a famous Indigenous Australian.
- Damper recipe
- Odd one out
- Compare life before and after European settlement
- Evidence that Indigenous people were here first
- How to care for Australia
- 3 writing prompts for Dream Time stories
- Fill the bucket reflection
This pack is perfect to simply print and go as an ongoing workbook to complement and guide your teaching throughout the term. It contains the perfect mix of educational, fun and engaging activities that are sure to keep your students busy!
Click the green star at the top of my page to be the first to receive updates about new products and discounts.
Please help me to improve my products by leaving valuable feedback. Simply click the 'Provide Feedback' button on your purchases page and leave a rating and a comment. You will also gain credits to use for further purchases.
This product is not for commercial use, individual use only. If you plan to share this product with others, please purchase extra licenses at the 50% discounted rate.
All fonts used in this product are from:
The gorgeous fonts I use in my product covers and thumbnails is from:
Kimberly Geswein Fonts
The clip art used in my products is from:
Krista Wallden Creative Clips