Also included in
- This Indigenous (First Nations, Native American) all year social studies mega bundle is full of a meaningful printables, lessons, activities, information and games to teach Indigenous history and Indigenous cultural values.Moreover, this unit takes out the guesswork and research to create authentic$52.80$93.75Save $40.95
This Indigenous (Aboriginal, First Peoples, First Nations, Native American) interactive mini unit is a meaningful printable package that gently teaches reconciliation and anti racism to upper elementary (intermediate) and middle school students through art projects and printable activities.
Also excellent for Orange Shirt Day, this resource is suitable for Canada, United States, and Australia Indigenous reconciliation.
What you get:
- 1 Read Aloud Info Sheet
- 3 worksheet activities
- 1 "Fortune Teller" or "Cootie Catcher" information sheet
- Interactive Notebook Activity
- Quilt of Caring Art Project with Title Sign
- Open-ended response questions
- Critical thinking prompts
- Easily printed in black and white
- No prep!
This resource has been created for Grades 4 though 8
Thank you for your purchase, and please take a moment to review this product once downloaded.
You may also be interested in my other products:
For freebies and the latest resources, follow me by clicking here