Save post-it notes by using these Goal Cards. For best results, print these cards onto coloured paper or cardboard.
These can be used by placing on student desks and sending them home each week.
These come in my Goals BUNDLE
See this in action on my blog
1) Classroom etiquette - clean desk, chairs tucked in and listening to instructions
2) Number - Numeral ID
3) ELA - Letter names, letter sounds and sight words.
4) Writing - basic conventions
5) Blank - "I am learning to..."
6) Sight word list (longer card - give students this card for use in a writing center, this will allow students to complete the activity using the words they are working on).
If you would like any custom cards, drop me a Q&A and I will add it for you :)
This resource goes perfectly with my...
Math Goal Notes
Math Goal Posters
Speaking and Listening Posters
Editable Goal Posters
Comprehension Goal Posters
Always know about Freebies, Sales and New Products! ★Follow Me★
* TFMD Facebook
* TFMD Instagram
* TFMD Pinterest
* TFMD Blog