This Individual Student Behavior Chart and Monthly Graphs are an excellent resource to use with Special Education students and students who need RTI for behavioral issues. It can be used with a range of students in grades Pre-K through 5th grade. The behavior chart is EDITABLE so that you may add your own activities to best suit your classroom needs. **NEW** This resource now includes 35 Schedule Icons in 4 different styles to help you personalize your behavior chart. You can use the included Schedule Icons or insert your own clip art! Be sure to view the Preview for a closer look at this resource!
: This chart provides the student with a visual schedule of their day. It breaks down the time frame for each activity to help the student monitor his or her behavior and task completion. It also serves as an excellent form of documentation for parents, other teachers and relevant staff, and for use with the student’s IEP.
: This chart provides the student with a segmented time frame for each classroom activity. The chart allows the student to begin monitoring his or her behavior and encourages self-assessment for each activity. The teacher is able to view the areas and time of day the student is showing behavior problems. It is an excellent form of documentation for RTI.
• Teacher Directions for use with Special Education and RTI
• Sample Behavior Charts featuring the 4 styles of Schedule Icons
• Editable Behavior Chart for use with 10 activities
• Editable Behavior Chart for use with 11 activities
• Editable Behavior Chart for use with 12 activities
**Days of the week and blank header version included for all behavior charts**
• Monthly Behavior Graphs to chart your weekly data
• 6-Week Graph to show progression or regression of behavior
• 35 Colorful Circle Schedule Icons (blank template included)
• 35 Colorful Square Schedule Icons (blank template included)
• 35 Gray Circle Schedule Icons (blank template included)
• 35 Gray Square Schedule Icons (blank template included)
• Schedule Icons Video Tutorial
• Matching Font Guide - Download the matching font for personal classroom use only.
Please note that this product is a PowerPoint document. You must have PowerPoint installed on your computer to use this product and edit it as necessary. Downloading and installing the matching font is optional. If you choose to install the font, please follow the guidelines for installation set forth by your own computer.
⭐ FOLLOW ME ON TPT to stay up-to-date on new products! As a special thank you to my followers I always post new products at 50% off for the first 24 hours!
⭐ FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA to stay up-to-date on new products, product updates, special sales, freebies, and more!
You are always welcome to contact me with any questions! Thanks for stopping by!