Indoor PE can be a real drag for students and faculty. There are some fun indoor ideas, and this one is among the favorite for my class.
Students pull random sports-themed activities from a hat or envelope, and act out silent clues. Students in their seats guess and points can be rewarded. There are around 2 dozen topic suggestions for sports themed charade topics. The class can also come up and suggest themes and clues handing them to the teacher to approve and include.
Its a blast, its physical, its body language, and its FUN! THIS PE plan works for grades 3-8.
Try my TOP 6 Middle School History Resources in my HaugerHistory TPT Store!
6. Colonial Sales Booth Project Students Sign Up Settlers to the Colonies
5. Free: Geometry Walk: Take Math Outside
4. Sub-Saharan Africa Matching Vocabulary Terms and Extra Detail Test
3. 3 Months of Reflective Journal Writes from History December Winter Prompts
2. Create Your Own Feudal Empire Project Students Create A Middle Ages Country
1. 5 Keys to Winning Speech and Debate for Students by a Debate Chamption
And whether you buy or not, enjoy a free acoustic song, free from me! "Laddering" Unplugged