Children build their receptive language skills by following directions that contain concepts and winter clothing vocabulary to throw snowballs* at targets. This set includes:
* 24 action cards (throw, roll, sit, spin, stomp, jump)
* 12 size cards (big and little)
* 12 Winter Vocabulary cards
* 20 preposition cards (on top, under, next to, in front, behind)
* 4 blank snowball cards for you to customize
* Make your own snowballs: Use rolled up socks, cotton balls, Styrofoam balls, etc.
To see this item in greater detail, see my blog post on how I use it: http://chitchatandsmalltalk.blogspot.com/2013/12/lets-have-snowball-fight.html