Inductive and Deductive Reasoning in Geometry
- Easel Activity
Also included in
- This is a complete High School Geometry Curriculum. You will receive a combination of worksheets, notes, quizzes, tests, projects, Google activities, and Boom Cards. (Don't want Boom Cards? Here's the same Curriculum without the Boom Cards: Geometry Lessons for the Year.) All PDF resources can be usPrice $165.00Original Price $218.60Save $53.60
- This set of three Geometry lessons contains covers Inductive and Deductive Reasoning, Conditional Statements and Proof. You will find notes, activities, practice and assessments. Preview each lesson individually below above.(Not included but is related: Google Form Quiz that covers distance, midpoinPrice $13.37Original Price $14.85Save $1.48
- This is a complete High School Geometry Curriculum. This is the same curriculum that I already sell except this one contains NO Boom Cards. You will receive a combination of worksheets, notes, quizzes, tests, projects and Google activities. All PDF resources can be used in a Google Classroom using tPrice $135.00Original Price $177.10Save $42.10
Logical reasoning is a key component of Geometry. How often have you and your students been bored to tears with lessons on inductive and deductive reasoning? My goal was to make this lesson more enjoyable than the lessons in a typical text book.
Here is what you will find in this activity:
- interactive notes
- word wall posters
- task cards with an answer document page
- suggested lesson plan with ideas for a lesson opener
- short quiz
Google Form Quiz that covers distance, midpoint, inductive, deductive and conditional statements: Click Here
This resource is also in my Geometry Curriculum
Please follow my store so you know when new resources are uploaded. New resources are always 50% for the first 24 hours.
Copyright © Time Flies/Lisa Hamiter. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom or school system is prohibited.