Industrial Revolution Complete Unit Bundle
This fantastic Industrial Revolution bundle includes 22 amazing files to teach an engaging, student-centered unit on the Industrial Revolution! It includes 4 PowerPoints along with multiple worksheets, Common Core-aligned readings, games and projects that work well for almost any group of students.
The resources cover urbanization, inventors and inventions, working conditions, Robber Barons, Communism, and more!
All of the following individual resources are included:
1. The best-selling Industrial Revolution Child Labor Story with Questions
2. A creative Industrial Revolution Building Block PowerPoint
3. The Effects of the Industrial Revolution & Communism Lesson Plan
- which includes a very engaging PowerPoint, graphic organizer for notes, and worksheet.
4. A fantastic worksheet on the major Inventions of the Industrial Revolution
5. A brief Andrew Carnegie Biography Worksheet
that includes a reading and questions.
6. A creative Gilded Age Dinner Party of Robber Barons & Progressives
7. A great Common Core aligned article and worksheet on Workers During the Industrial Revolution
8. A fun, active Determining Your Horsepower Lesson for the Industrial Revolution
lesson to get students up and moving while they learn.
9. The engaging Upton Sinclair's The Jungle Reading, Worksheet, and Interactive Notebook Page
to have students interact with an excellent primary source.
10. A new Communism, Socialism, and John Lennon's Imagine
lesson using the famous song to better understand economic philosophies.
11. The Industrial Revolution Interactive Notebook
with awesome graphic organizers all about Industrialization!
12. A new, online Industrial Revolution Google Drive Interactive Notebook
so much more! This includes a 2 versions of tests with answer keys, a complete unit review packet, game, and more! Think of all the time you'll save with almost 3 weeks planned out in full! An easy to follow directions page explains how to implement each resource!
Please download the free preview for a look at the unit directions and just some of the files that are included!
You can "Like" my page on Facebook
for updates, giveaways, links and more! Thanks!
Thanks for looking!