Looking for something fun to support your Industrial Revolution unit? You'll like these DOUBLE TAKES.
Printed on both sides of the paper you will have FACTS ON ONE SIDE and an ACTIVITY ON THE OTHER.
These can be used to review before testing or as an introduction to the unit.
Inventors included in this packet are:
* Samuel Slater - built the first cotton spinning mill
* Mill Girls - worked in the factories
* Thomas Edison - invented the light bulb and phonograph
* Garrett Morgan - perfected the traffic light
* Lydia D. Newman - perfected the hairbrush
* Wright Brothers - induction motor, flight
* Eli Whitney - Cotton Gin
* Travel by water
Your students will enjoy these fun activities while they learn about the Industrial Revolution!!