This is a complete unit on the Industrial Revolution used to accompany any classroom textbook covering the topic.
Your purchase includes:
1) Two short quizzes, 2 essay questions, two study guides, and one test.
2) Two PowerPoints on comparing Capitalism and Socialism, and the Monroe Doctrine.
3) Two readings on the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory Fire on two topics: 1) The immigrant experience, and 2) The fire itself. Discussion questions on both readings are included.
4) Several Interactive Notebook (Graphic Organizer) activity pages are included: 1) Sorting urban and rural life, 2) Sequencing and matching the advancements in machines, 3) Comparing and contrasting the romanticism and realism movements, 4) Leisure activities during the time, 5) Key unit vocabulary definitions, 6) Pollution as a result of industrialization, 7) Defining vocabulary of the various scientific advancements of the time, 8) Defining the different branches of science of the time, 9) Exploring the pros and cons of public education, and 10) Leading causes of immigration.
5) Resources on the Industrial Revolution including 1) Primary Sources, 2) Article on factory working conditions to be used with the Newspaper Article writing assignment, 3) Guide on life during the industrial revolution, 4) Inventors and their inventions, 5) Video on Marie Curie, and 6) Video on Immigration to the U.S.
Many of the resources are editable for customizing to your students' needs.