This digital resource features a link to a set of 10 fully-editable Interactive pages on the Industrial Revolution for Google Drive!
Based in part on this traditional Industrial Revolution Interactive Notebook
, these also feature many brand new pages that can be completed all online with laptops, tablets, or any other device that supports Google Drive!
Topics covered include:
• Causes of the Industrial Revolution & why it began in England
• The Factory System
• Impact of the Industrial Revolution
• Immigration and the "Melting Pot"
• Major inventions
• Comparing Capitalism & Socialism
• An Industrial Revolution timeline
• Tenement buildings and urbanization
• Child labor
• Vocabulary activities and more!
Students type directly on the pages, insert images, and drag and drop information for a variety of engaging, interactive activities! This is a fantastic way to integrate technology into your classroom and can be completed without printing any paper! Awesome for a 1:1 school or just a trip to the computer lab.
An answer key for all 10 pages is included along with 2 pages of teacher directions. All you only need is a Google account and you're ready to go!
Thanks so much for looking!
Please "Like" my page on Facebook
for updates, giveaways, links and more! Thanks!