Visualize the events of the Industrial Revolution
with this collaborative timeline activity. Use individually, in small groups, at stationsor as a whole class.
Students are given a list of events from the Industrial Revolution to select a topic. Students work individually or in groups to research the Industrial Revolution event. Students write a short paragraph about the event and provide an illustration related to the event. Students can play a game with the cards for greater understanding or hang the timeline up immediately.
This timeline is available as part of a money saving Industrial Revolution Teacher Resource Bundle
This detailed guide includes:
-Complete teacher’s guide for a 90 minute lesson
-Student handouts including directions and blank timeline cards + directions for engaging timeline game with their own cards as the pieces.
-30+ topics for inclusion in the timeline
Available Industrial Revolution Resources Include:
- Industrial Revolution: Quick and Easy Newspaper
- Industrial Revolution: Urbanization, Morse Code and Factories
- Industrial Revolution: Journal Prompts
- Industrial Revolution: Illustrated Timeline
- Industrial Revolution: City Building, Transportation, Inventions Activities
- Industrial Revolution: What's the Question bell-ringers
- Industrial Revolution Unit Project
- Industrial Revolution in the United States - Interactive Notebook Pages
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips for social studies classroom.
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.