Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
Also included in
- **NEWLY UPDATED AUGUST 2020**Take a break once in a while, or to be more precise, a few times per quarter! This US History "Make Life Easy Each Quarter" bundle will ease your lesson-planning burden throughout the school year by providing you with four entire units (one per quarter) and six addition$39.97$57.26Save $17.29
- Be ready for the school year with this massive bundle of US History resources, AND SAVE LOTS OF $$. My smaller "Make Life Easy" Bundles were created to give Social Studies teachers a hand when it comes to lesson planning and instructional preparation. This "Big Bundle" combines all of those resour$59.97$93.74Save $33.77
This student-centered, 7-10 day lesson on the Industrial Revolution has everything that you need! This bundle focuses on seven different groups of people important to the industrial age: Throughout, they will learn important vocabulary, improve their reading comprehension, and read stories and biographies that are shocking! Available to print and 1:1 Google compatible.
'PEOPLE OF INDUSTRY' TOPICS:
**Check out the FREE "Immigrants and Unions" resource (included in this bundle) so that you know exactly what you are getting with this bundle of resources, and how it can be implemented in Google Classroom**
BENEFITS: This bundle incorporates 21st century thinking skills that are embedded within Common Core Standards, the Social Studies Framework, and classrooms that encourage independent learning and thinking. Each ‘People of Industry’ resource can be printed for student binders -OR- used electronically since all ‘People of Industry’ resources are 1:1 Google Classroom compatible -OR- projected onto a screen or TV for whole-class read alouds. This is also a perfect resource to have on hand for substitutes!
- A Teacher Guide with a pacing plan and video suggestions
- Bell-ringer and Closing activity suggestions (included in Teacher Guide)
- Six student reading comprehension resources with seven different ‘People of Industry’ groups
- Analysis questions attached to all resources (multiple choice, short answer or both)
- Two notes-taking charts for longer reads (used with the ‘Inventors’ and ‘Capitalists')
- One vocabulary list (attached to the ‘Gilded Age’ reading- a textbook or online resource will be needed for this)
- Assessments Package:
*END OF UNIT TEST: 15 Multiple Choice Questions, 1 Long Response, an
Answer Key, and a link to Google Forms.
*FINAL PROJECT: students pick an option based on their learning style.
ESSENTIAL QUESTION: How did the Industrial Revolution impact people in different ways?
- Students will be able to know and identify key vocabulary words associated with the Industrial Revolution.
- Students will enhance their reading ability through skills like ‘close reading’ and the use of annotations.
- Students will know the variety of people that made the Industrial Revolution possible.
- Students will understand advantages and disadvantages that existed with a variety of people during the Industrial Age.
Want a mini-bundle just with the 'Laborers'? Click here!
Looking for reading comprehension resources that can span the length of your entire US History course? Check out these activities!
**Please give feedback (and you will earn TpT $$!), and ‘Follow Me’ so that you are the first to get updates and new products!