Industrial Revolution Resource Bundle includes 20 unique documents totaling over 240 pages/slides of excellent and engaging content that will improve your unit. The bundle focuses on the major people, events, themes and innovations of the Industrial Revolution. It covers the start of the time period including why and where is started, as well as the impacts it had on society in general. Also covers the outcomes with a focus on labor unions, child labor, women's rights, etc.
By buying this bundle you are saving .If bought separately all of these resources would total over $50. You are saving over 50% by buying this bundle!
This Industrial Revolution resource bundle incorporates PowerPoints with vivid images, webquests, source and scene analysis packs, readings with analysis questions, rap battle activity, projects, graphic organizers, position paper, photo essay and crossword puzzle review!
Every resource comes with detailed teacher keys, rubrics and explanations for use! You will not be disappointed!
Specifically, this excellent resource bundle covers many different topics related to the Industrial Revolution, including: Inventions and Inventors, Child Labor, Conditions of the Working Class, Responses to the Industrial Revolution, Capitalism and Marxism, Positives and Negatives of Industrialization, Why Britain was the First to Industrialize, plus more!
Comes complete with:
- Three PowerPoints that covers the entire Industrial Revolution. The PowerPoints have detailed, vivid images and though-provoking class discussion questions.
- Inventions Reading
- Why Britain was the First Webquest and Assignment
- Child Labor - Source Analysis Pack
- Child Labor - Photo Analysis
- Child Labor - Webquest
- "A Christmas Carol" and the Industrial Revolution - Scene Analysis
- Webquest with Answer Key
- Photo Essay
- Adam Smith and Karl Marx - Rap Battle Project
- Position Paper
- Crossword Puzzle (Review of Terms)
- Industrial Revolution Review Board Game
- Rubrics and teacher keys for all projects, essays and assignments
This is an excellent bundle to include in your Industrial Revolution unit of study and will engage and excite your students!