Industrial Revolution Snapshot Foldable Project
FOR GOOGLE CLASSROOM
Included in this resource:
• Cover Page
• IR Snapshot Foldable Task Sheet and Reminders for students
• Foldable template
• IR Snapshot Foldable Rubric
• Directions for teacher (to give to your students) with images
• The completed foldable images (to show you what the end result should be)
Do your students LOVE Snapchat?? This foldable/project is a great way for them to create "snapshots" of the causes/effects of the Industrial Revolution!
Students will create a collection of snapshots from the study of the Industrial Revolution unit. The snapshot foldable booklet will include:
• Title and illustration on the cover
• One “snapshot” that must include a COLORED ILLUSTRATION exemplifying a GSPIRE (Geography, Social, Political, Intellectual, Religious, or Economic) Cause/Aspect of the Industrial Revolution
• Two “snapshots” that must include COLORED ILLUSTRATIONS exemplifying two GSPIRE (Geography, Social, Political, Intellectual, Religious, or Economic) Effects/Aspects of the Industrial Revolution
• Next to/underneath each image, write a paragraph (at least 5 sentences) explaining the image and why it was an important aspect to the Industrial Revolution
• Illustration on the back page of the booklet that summarizes the Industrial Revolution unit
This foldable project can be given as in an in-class assignment/assessment or a homework assignment. It is up to teacher's discretion.
★★ Looking for the pen and paper, hard-copy version of this resource? Find it here!
Industrial Revolution Snapshot Project ASSL
Digital, 1:1, interactive Social Studies learning!
Digital Papers by Ashley Hughes
© 2012 A Social Studies Life
For personal use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Please have other teachers purchase their own copy. If you are a school or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote.