Industrial Revolution: Morse Code, Urbanization, Factories
is a set of Industrial Revolution related hands-on activities. Students can build a city, engage in a factory simulation, and communicate with Morse Code. We learn more through experience, and these activities give students the opportunity to experience aspects of the Industrial Revolution.
See how I use station activities on the blog
This guide contains step-by-step guidelines, student handouts, materials list and informational texts, Use as part of your study of the Industrial Revolution with other great activities such as a newspaper project or simulation.
Included in this teacher's guide
- Suggested different uses for activities
- Informational texts for students for 3 activities
- Student handouts for 3 activities
- Complete materials list for each activity
- Additional resources related to the Industrial Revolution
on the bundle of all 5 activities and informational text here.
Available Industrial Revolution Resources Include:
- Industrial Revolution: Quick and Easy Newspaper
- Industrial Revolution: Urbanization, Morse Code and Factories
- Industrial Revolution: Journal Prompts
- Industrial Revolution: Illustrated Timeline
- Industrial Revolution: City Building, Transportation, Inventions Activities
- Industrial Revolution: What's the Question bell-ringers
- Industrial Revolution Unit Project
- Industrial Revolution in the United States - Interactive Notebook Pages
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips for social studies classroom.
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.