Give your students choice with this Industrial Revolution Student-centered unit project
. Students are provided project ideas, project formats, and organizational tools. How will your students connect the past with the present? What will Samuel Morse talk about in his blog?
Included in this project guide:
- Project topics
- Project formats
- Research Template
- Organizing Your Research
- Project Timeline
- Peer-to-Peer Feedback
- Teacher project tracker form
- Student project reflection
Save by purchasing as part of an Industrial Revolution: Teacher Resource Bundle of Activities and Projects
which contains all industrial revolution related products in the store and all future industrial revolution products.
Available Industrial Revolution Resources Include:
- Industrial Revolution: Quick and Easy Newspaper
- Industrial Revolution: Urbanization, Morse Code and Factories
- Industrial Revolution: Journal Prompts
- Industrial Revolution: Illustrated Timeline
- Industrial Revolution: City Building, Transportation, Inventions Activities
- Industrial Revolution: What's the Question bell-ringers
- Industrial Revolution Unit Project
- Industrial Revolution in the United States - Interactive Notebook Pages
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips for social studies classroom.
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.